Community Planning & Revitalization
Community planning involved micro level planning of the neighborhood where the long range vision of the city is integrated to the every life of people. This usually involve participation from community members and stake holders contribute toward formulation of the goals, objectives, planning, fund/resource identification and direction, planned project implementations and reevaluation of documented local planning policy. Our team of Architects & Planners have wide and deep experience in community planning and are specialized in the following aspects of community planning.
- Interactive Space design within communities
- Conducting public consultation program
- Develop community development guideline
- Land use planning for residential, institutional and mixed use developments
- Processing Zoning & re-zoning application